A guilt free treat with only 80 calories per serving. Great to mix with some unsweetened Greek Yogurt.
- Pumpkin Puree, 1 can (not “Pumpkin Pie Puree” which is sweetened and flavored)
- Goats Milk, 3/4 cup
- Coconut or MCT Oil, 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1 tsp
- Ceylon Cinnamon, 2 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder, 2 tsp
- Flour of Choice, 1/3 cup (ie. Sprouted if you can find it; spelt; einkorn; gluten free or just whole wheat flour if you can tolerate it and is all you have on hand)
- Erythritol, 1/3 cup (Our recommended calorie free sweetener for baking)
- Ground Flax, 1 tbsp (Optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients with the flax. Pour wet into dry, mix thoroughly. Pour into a greased pan (10 inch round or similar). Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool. Since this recipe is along the lines of a custard, it is best to have it sit in the fridge overnight or for 6-8 hours before slicing. This will allow it to set.
Per 100g (8 slices)
- Calories: 80
- Protein: Negligible
- Fat: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
If you are interested in learning more about programs, or to join our mailing list, select one of the links below.
To get back to the blog page, click here
Share this Post